Which of these questions have you asked yourself?
… about working with clients:
- I’ve talked to a potential client – now what do I do?
- How do I determine whether I’m the right advocate for the job?
- How do I personalize my contract to represent a variety of clients?
- How to I effectively manage my clients’ needs?
- How do I avoid feeling overwhelmed?
- What should I do if this client needs something I can’t do?
- How do I know when I’ve finished the job?
- What if I miss something important?
What is it like being an independent health or patient advocate or care manager?
… about starting and growing your practice:
- How much can I charge for my services (or how much money can I make)?
- What if they tell me I’m too expensive?
- Should I start blogging or tweeting?
- How can I find more clients?
- Do I need to be certified to be an advocate or care manager?
- How much will it cost me to start my practice?
- What kind of insurance do I need for business?
- If I can’t do everything my client needs, where can I find help?
How can I do business the right way to free me up to spend more time with the clients who need me?
You could spend years figuring out the answers, or…
You can accelerate your learning and practice!
APHA Accelerate Workshops for 2017
Your opportunity to learn from the experts, gain “insider” insight,
and meet other advocates and care managers just like you.
April 28, 29, and 30, 2017
(Early Registration Ends March 15. Save $$$)
What will you learn? • Who will you meet?