Join us for the
Health & Patient Advocates and Care Managers
Insiders’ Weekend !
Created with your learning needs in mind, and presented to you by
Which of these questions have you asked yourself?
What is it like being an independent health or patient advocate or care manager?
- I’ve talked to a potential client – now what do I do?
- How do I determine whether I’m the right advocate for the job?
- How do I personalize my contract to represent a variety of clients?
- How to I effectively manage my clients’ needs?
- How do I get their doctors and providers to talk to me?
- How do I avoid feeling overwhelmed?
- What should I do if this client needs something I can’t do?
- How do I know when I’ve finished the job?
- What if I miss something important?
- How do I coordinate my advocacy services with the business tasks I know need to be taken care of, too?
You could spend years figuring out the answers, or…
You can accelerate your
learning and practice!
How can I do business the right way so I can sustain my practice, and free myself up to spend more time with clients who need me?
- How much can I charge for my services (or how much money can I make)?
- What if they tell me I’m too expensive?
- Should I start blogging or tweeting?
- How can I find more clients?
- Do I need to get them to sign a contract?
- How do I ask them to pay me?
- Do I have to have a website?
- Do I need to be certified to be an advocate or care manager?
- How much will it cost me to start my practice?
- What kind of insurance do I need for business?
- If I can’t do everything my client needs, where can I find help?
Join us in San Francisco, California
for this “Insider’s Weekend”
September 15, 16, and 17 (2017)
Your opportunity to learn from the experts, and to meet other advocates and care managers like you.